The brand new Ryker AT Canvas Boot! Choose your canvas color, leather lowers, stitching color, hooks and eyes, and more in the Build Your Own option.
Standard build: (As shown on Green Canvas Boot)
- Forest Green Canvas
- 8" Top
- Leather Collar
- Toe Shape #3
- Logger Heel
- Natural Edge
- Mini Vibram Sole
All other customizations (different soles, heel type, or build type) will be offered over the phone only.
Advantages of cotton duck workwear fabric:
Cotton duck is a weighty-but-strong woven canvas. Despite its name, this canvas is a very hardy workwear fabric. The term "duck" comes from the Dutch word doek, which refers to a linen canvas.
- It has a relatively smooth surface that isn't prone to snagging and tearing.
- It is probably second only to leather in the class of true workwear fabrics and its ability to block the wind
- It is a lightweight and very breathable fabric
- It is somewhat burn-resistant, albeit still certainly flammable. but If you're by a campfire or welding in the shop, a few small sparks or hot ashes won't ruin the fabric, unlike nylon or other synthetics
- It may feel stiff at first, but after wearing, it becomes more flexible
- This canvas is military grade back pack material