The Highlander™ is built for flexibility.
The Highlander™ has a 3/4″ thick outer sole. A thinner sole has more flexibility for those who are always bending their toes. Mechanics or carpenters need a heel for proper positioning of the back, but need to be on their hands and knees regularly.
The Highlander is different from the Commander, which has a 1" sole.
- Fully rebuildable, fully resoleable
- Features 7.5 to 8 oz. full grain water resistant leather and a 3/4 inch thick sole for flexibility
- The high heel and arch support is designed to balance your body weight for maximum comfort
View Size Conversion Chart
- Smooth Upper / Roughout Lower
- Pull loop
- Vibram lug
- Logger heel
- Brass hooks/eyes
- 10” Height
- #4 Toe Shape
- This boot is built on the 55 Last